Educational Administration and Finance
Company: Language School
Well respected English Language School in Manchester which has achieved accreditation by the British Council, and is a member of English UK which upholds high standards within the industry.
· Gain hands on work experience in a private company operating in the competitive language learning industry
· develop skills for working in a competitive business environment including time management, team working, email communication,
· gain experience of educational administration including assisting with course and homestay bookings, dealing with customer enquiries face
· gain transferable financial skills including dealing with invoices and bank reconciliation, payment traces, allocations, cheque completion
· to face or by email, assisting with new enrolments, and invigilating student exams.
· gain an understanding of the UK business and accountancy environment including using industry packages
· participate in business meetings with the finance team
· play a role in the running and growth of a UK business assisting with their cashflow and debt management
· activate business specific English language skills – written, spoken, listening and comprehension
· work with people from a range of disciplines and from across the world
Partners and Accreditations: